VRsport.tv, Online & Channel Reporter
We are seeking to recruit an exciting new team member to join VR Sport Media - online and VRsport.tv channel reporter to cover the international sailing sector - both written and camera.
Established three years ago to bring exclusive video on demand content to water sport viewers across the globe. Successfully established with viewers in 160 countries and over 250,000 viewers 2017/8 with strong social media presence.
To lead the sport with insightful articles instead of just reporting! Travel, beaches (on a good day), water (warm and cold) with the opportunity to build an editorial team in the future. Flexibility - work from home and office.
What We're Looking For:
- Strong interest and knowledge of competitive sailing and other water sports.
- A passion for finding stories within the water sport sector to enhance our coverage across the globe.
- Creative ideas for documentary based programmes.
- Self motivated and hungry to get the story behind the press release.
- Not camera shy - keen to stand in front of the camera interviewing and reporting.
- Experience with social media Live transmissions.
- Team player - ready to get hands dirty and multitask when required.
- Fluency in spoken and written English necessary.
Apply by completing the application form below.
To all recruitment agencies; VR Sport Media does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward such resumes to any VR Sport Media employee, office location or website. VR Sport Media will not be responsible for any fees related to such resumes.
Apply for VRsport.tv, Online & Channel Reporter
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly