Property Industry Eye, Freelance Journalists
We want to hear from established and highly competent freelance journalists who have the ability to write news stories (especially off-diary pieces) for us on a daily basis.
Take a good look at propertyindustryeye.com to see the journalistic style that we prefer and the type of stories that appeal to our readers who are mostly involved in the UK residential estate agency market.
We are a leading B2B online publication and the 2017 and 2018 Property Press Awards Trade Magazine of the Year.
Contact our M.D. Nick Salmon by completing the application form below.
- Write between four and seven stories a day – off-diary wherever possible, or with a 'twist' on press releases;
- Schedule the stories onto our back office system;
- Keep an early morning eye out for what other publications are carrying;
- Watch for RNS announcements and share price movements of relevant companies;
- Be vigilant during the day for breaking news;
- Create and manage newsflashes;
- Sub other writer's contributions;
- Cover industry events and write up stories from them;
- Liaise with our regular contributors.
Previous candidates need not apply.