LatAm Finance Reporter, REDD - NY
REDD is a leading provider of intelligence on distressed and high yield companies in Emerging Markets.
Through its online platform and sophisticated mobile apps, the service produces real time intelligence, curated news and analytics on emerging market corporates.
REDD’s experienced local teams of journalists and analysts report in real time on events that can move the prices of debt and equity of corporates and change their risk profile, allowing asset managers and advisors to identify and profit from opportunities before their competitors.
REDD is looking for a dynamic reporter to join the New York team to cover Latin America, especially the issuance of corporate bonds.
- College degree
- At least 2 years of work experience in financial journalism
- Basic knowledge of financial markets and financial instruments, especially debt markets
- Fluency in Spanish and/or Portuguese is a must
- Build long term relationships within the financial community in the USA
- Write one story per day on Latin American companies covered by REDD
- Develop relationship with fund managers, traders, bankers, analysts, law firms, and financial advisors.
- Ability to work well with a team of reporters. Stories are often collaborations.
- Ability to prepare for interviews and get information quickly from traders and other professionals short on time
- Attend conferences and networking events
Please send an introductory email and CV by completing the application form below.