Freelance Digital Editor, Investopedia - NY
What You Get to Do
This freelance editor role will be tasked with helping to update and improve our content.
- Rewriting existing content to make current or relevant for today’s reader, using real world contextual examples and current statistics and analysis.
- Merging content from a variety of articles to create a comprehensive piece into which existing articles will be redirected.
- Making the piece as good as, and ideally better than competitor articles that rank higher and read better
- Lengthening an article by adding text that improves depth, quality and originality
- Ensuring that the article fully answers the user’s query, is up-to-date/accurate and delivers on the keyword phrase
- Correcting grammar/spelling/punctuation and factual errors
What You Bring to Us
- Experience as a digital editor
- Knowledge of Finance and Business
- Knowledge of SEO
- Ability to work in a CMS
- Knowledge of journalistic best practices and style
- Impeccable spelling, grammar and syntax
Preferred editorial experience within 1 or more of these following topics:
- FA Profession
- FA Relevant
- Financial Analysis
- Forex & Currencies
- Investing Strategy
- Law & Regulations
- Politics & Money
- Mutual Funds
- Trading Instruments
- Trading Strategy
Apply by completing the application form below.