Evening Standard Online, SEO Editors
Standard.co.uk is looking for SEO Editors to deliver its journalism to an audience that is growing in the UK and around the world.
- Work as part of the editorial team to ensure all staff are following SEO best practice.
- Provide training to reporters.
- Collaborate on content strategy to alert editorial team to subjects with high traffic potential.
- Monitor news and trends across social networks and search engines.
- Keep abreast of developments in the field and advise on potential gains and pitfalls.
- Work on content daily to ensure maximum audience is reached.
- Flexibility of working hours required.
Skills / Experience:
- A strong candidate will be able to show an experience of optimising headlines and content within an editorial team, and will be familiar with a range of SEO and analytics tools.
- Excellent communications skills, confidence and self-motivation will be key as the candidate will have to work effectively both in isolation and as part of a fast-paced editorial team across News, Features and Sport.
- Ability to prioritise workload and an obsession with news are essential.
To apply, please send an up to date CV along with a full covering letter with salary expectations by completing the application form below.