Peer2Peer Finance News, Freelance Business Journalists
Royal Crescent Publishing’s flagship title Peer2Peer Finance News is expanding quickly and needs more talented freelance journalists to deliver its high-quality content.
Peer2Peer Finance News is the UK’s first magazine dedicated to peer-to-peer lending, an exciting and fast-growing segment of the alternative finance/fintech space.
The print and online publication is aimed at retail investors as well as the industry itself, so every headline must be eye-catching and there’s no room for boring jargon.
You will have daily business reporting experience, preferably on a newspaper. You will have strong news judgement and the ability to work accurately at speed. You will be able to source exclusive news and feel comfortable delving through stock exchange announcements or company financials.
There are opportunities for both regular shift work and ad-hoc projects.
- Real-time business reporting experience
- Solid financial understanding, although knowledge of P2P is not essential
- Ability to generate own news stories
- Ability to write quickly and accurately
- Good understanding of SEO and social media desirable but not essential
Send a CV and cover letter addressed to Suzie Neuwirth, editor-in-chief, by completing the application form below.