Client Engagement Coordinator, Wealth & Asset Management Group
Barron's Wealth & Asset Management Group hosts a series of national, regional, and international invitation-only summits to recognize the achievements of the most successful and influential financial advisors in the wealth management industry. The summits are an excellent opportunity for elite financial advisors from across the industry to meet and discuss the latest innovations in the wealth services field, developments in the global economy, and strategies for personal and professional growth.
The Client Engagement Coordinator must combine an aptitude and attitude of willingness to serve and ability to interact with clients, as well as a skill set tending toward quality control and accuracy. Reporting to the Associate Director, Wealth Management & Advisor Memberships, the Client Engagement Coordinator will represent the Barron's brand and be a key contributor to the client experience leading up to and in attendance at Barron's conferences. The candidate will need to be proficient and knowledgeable in all aspects of the benefits attendees receive, and be able to clearly communicate those details to clients.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Compile invitation lists from Advisor Database and key clients for all Advisor Summits and Regional events
- Maintain the Advisor Summit databases for accuracy and efficient use
- Collaborate with Marketing Manager to copywrite and coordinate delivery of conference and event information to attendees
- Support pre-event and on-site registration at Advisor Summits and Regional events (both in-person and virtual)
- Create On Demand and virtual access sites for Advisor Summits
- Intake all inquiries (website, email and phone), as it relates to Advisor Summits, Rankings, and digital offerings, and filter to correct department
- Submit continuing education credits on behalf of attendees
- Create attendee reports for various stakeholders
- Assist with client relationship management, along with collecting assets from our partners and tracking deliverables.
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong Customer Relation skills
- A dynamic and engaging person, who enjoys building relationships, gaining expertise, and earning trust with our clients
- Self-starter who is highly organized and detail-oriented
- Highly proficient in Excel
- Ability to find inefficiencies and new ways to innovate
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; copywriting experience preferred, but not required
- Superior time management skills, including the ability to multi-task and function efficiently with very tight deadlines
- Ability to travel to events
- Previous experience in events and Cvent technology
- G-Suite and Asana knowledge is a plus
- Previous internship experience
Dow Jones, Making Careers Newsworthy - All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets. Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, email us at email@example.com. Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: BG - BARRON'S
Job Category: Marketing & Product Management
Pay Range: $40,000 - $160,000
We recognize that attracting the best talent is key to our strategy and success as a company. As a result, we aim for flexibility in structuring competitive compensation offers to ensure we are able to attract the best candidates. The quoted salary range represents our good faith estimate as to what our ideal candidates are likely to expect, and we tailor our offers within the range based on the selected candidate's experience, industry knowledge, location, technical and communication skills, and other factors that may prove relevant during the interview process.
Pay-for-performance is a key element in our strategy to attract, engage, and motivate talented people to do their best work. Similarly to salary, for bonus eligible roles, targets are set based on a variety of factors including competitive market practice.
For benefits eligible roles, in addition to cash compensation, the company provides a comprehensive and highly competitive benefits package, with a variety of physical health, retirement and savings, caregiving, emotional wellbeing, transportation, and other benefits, including "elective" benefits employees may select to best fit the needs and personal situations of our diverse workforce..
Since 1882, Dow Jones has been finding new ways to bring information to the world's top business entities. Beginning as a niche news agency in an obscure Wall Street basement, Dow Jones has grown to be a worldwide news and information powerhouse, with prestigious brands including The Wall Street Journal, Dow Jones Newswires, Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch and Financial News.
This longevity and success is due to a relentless pursuit of accuracy, depth and innovation, enhanced by the wisdom of past experience and a solid grasp on the future ahead. More than its individual brands, Dow Jones is a modern gateway to intelligence, with innovative technology, advanced data feeds, integrated solutions, expert research, award-winning journalism and customizable apps and delivery systems to bring the information that matters most to customers, when and where they need it, every day.
If you are a current employee at Dow Jones, do not apply here. Please go to the Career section on your Workday homepage and view "Find Jobs - Dow Jones." Thank you.
Req ID: 33150