JD - Source Information Analyst
The ideal candidate should have excellent analytical skills, show great attention to details, and have experience with Microsoft Excel and SQL. They should be self-motivated and possess great customer service skills, including strong communication skills, both written and verbal. You will report to the Axxis Software Support Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Normalize incoming data to Axxis data points
- Perform data accuracy audits on a scheduled basis
- Research and create new data points as industry changes require
- Maintain records of industry changes for historical review and metrics
- Keep Customer Support and Professional Services team members informed on industry changes that impact data output
- Contact customer base, as well as fuel suppliers and distributors, when quality control questions arise
- Participate in Data Governance team meetings, working closely with cross departmental teams
- Create client license files to software access and audit daily receipt of client data
- Provide exceptional customer support when communicating and assisting customers. Ensure that high quality standards are maintained for all customer interactions and issue resolutions
- Respond to requests and inquiries from clients within the pre-determined timeframe of our service level agreement
- Document, and track case histories, issues, and actionable steps taken
- Obtain and maintain a fundamental understanding of our product features and functionality
Dow Jones, Making Careers Newsworthy - All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets. Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, email us at email@example.com. Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: OPIS
Job Category: Quality Management
Since 1882, Dow Jones has been finding new ways to bring information to the world's top business entities. Beginning as a niche news agency in an obscure Wall Street basement, Dow Jones has grown to be a worldwide news and information powerhouse, with prestigious brands including The Wall Street Journal, Dow Jones Newswires, Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch and Financial News.
This longevity and success is due to a relentless pursuit of accuracy, depth and innovation, enhanced by the wisdom of past experience and a solid grasp on the future ahead. More than its individual brands, Dow Jones is a modern gateway to intelligence, with innovative technology, advanced data feeds, integrated solutions, expert research, award-winning journalism and customizable apps and delivery systems to bring the information that matters most to customers, when and where they need it, every day.
If you are a current employee at Dow Jones, do not apply here. Please go to the Career section on your Workday homepage and view "Find Jobs - Dow Jones." Thank you.
Req ID: 37239