US Editor, The Spirits Business
- The Spirits Business
- United States
- Closing date
- Apr 16, 2023
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Trade Publication, B2B
- Editor, Features Writer, Reporter
The Spirits Business is looking for a US Editor to join its editorial team. The successful candidate will be permanently based in the US and will have a passion for all things spirits.
The US editor will work across both our monthly print magazine and website, www.thespiritsbusiness.com.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Finding and writing US-focused news stories for the website daily. Off-diary, exclusive stories will be key
- Contributing to the monthly magazine by writing features, news articles, bulletin stories and Q&As
- Writing sponsored content as and when required
- Being on the pulse of the US on-trade industry and hottest cocktail trends.
- Creating a strong network of spirits contacts across the US
- Attending events in the US on behalf of The Spirits Business
- Supporting the events and sales teams when required
- Some travel
- Advanced editorial experience – the ideal candidate should be able to research, plan, structure, write and fact-check their own work, and that of others. A sharp eye for grammar and accuracy is essential
- Some knowledge of the spirits industry and hospitality trade
- A journalism qualification is preferable, but not essential
- Experience working on a B2B publication is preferable
To apply, please send your CV with a cover letter stating why you would be the ideal candidate to join The Spirits Business, along with three examples of published work, to email@example.com.
The deadline for applications will be 16 April.
About The Spirits Business
The Spirits Business is the only international trade publication dedicated to spirits, bringing readers worldwide the latest news, insights and world-class events. Our circulation reaches more than 50,000 spirits professionals globally, from the most senior drinks buyers in the on- and off-trade, through to the best-known and most influential bartenders at the world’s leading venues.
Apply for US Editor, The Spirits Business
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert