C-suite Membership Marketing - Senior Marketing Coordinator, WSJ - NY
- Dow Jones
- New York, NY
- Pay Range: $40,000 - $160,000
- Closing date
- Mar 22, 2023
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Marketing / Research
- Financial Journalist
Who We Are & What We Do
The C-Suite Executive Memberships Marketing team is responsible for recruiting and retaining members of the world's foremost influential business memberships. We equip global executives with the essential intelligence and tools they need to better lead their industries and grow their businesses. We provide highly-specialized services including world-class events, thought leadership moments and peer-to-peer networking opportunities that build on the power of our journalism, the insight of our analysis, the ambition of our audience and the continuity of community.
About the Role
The Senior Marketing Coordinator will join an entrepreneurial team that supports the growth, engagement and retention for C-Suite executive memberships at The Wall Street Journal. In this role, you'll create, run and manage successful 'by invitation' membership groups which convene the world's leading C-Suite executives, politicians, industry experts and vertical business communities. This includes recruiting for, supporting and attending membership events, managing the member email communications process, supporting the membership team and coordinating with various stakeholders across WSJ to provide an optimal experience for C-Suite members.
Who is my manager?
Marketing Manager, C-Suite Marketing
What You'll Do
This position will be the key marketing partner to the Marketing Manager, providing support across the following duties:
- Executing multi-channel campaign plans to drive membership engagement and support member retention, including: email, digital media, social, print media, partnerships etc.;
- Work with the Product and Brand marketing teams on the hand off of creative assets and work closely with our internal design team to continue to innovate/evolve based on response;
- Work closely with the Member Relations team to be a point of contact for current members and optimize their member experience; manage the inquiries inbox and troubleshoot any requests;
- Take ownership of making updates to the various marketing websites, ensuring that all marketing websites are consistently up to date with key proposition and event details;
- Identify and work with key marketing partners, including industry associations, membership organizations, media organizations, etc.
- Develop sales enablement materials and support the sales team in their efforts - including playbooks, email templates, sales sheets, etc.
- Provide on-site event support at key annual events;
- Handle purchase orders and invoices in relation to marketing campaigns;
- Develop and maintain clear dashboards/reports that summarize the performance of the marketing campaigns, across the predetermined KPIs/metrics:
- Share topline numbers weekly with the management team;
- Analyze and identify actions to drive improved performance;
- Produce post-event reporting.
What You'll Bring
- 2-3 years marketing experience, ideally in B2B marketing, publishing, events, media or agency equivalent;
- Bachelor's degree preferred;
- An understanding of subscription/membership models, with experience in direct marketing is desirable;
- Excellent written and verbal communication, along with strong interpersonal skills;
- A focus on analytical and data-driven approaches, but also a passion for creativity and forward-thinking flair;
- Have a test-learn-measure approach to everything you do. Be able to analyze results and situations, get to solutions and recommendations quickly;
- Be able to take responsibility for initiatives and encourage a positive 'can do' attitude at all times;
- Be able to embrace and drive change in a pacy environment;
- An understanding of various marketing tools and programs such as CVENT, Wordpress, Salesforce, Asana, Google Drive, etc.;
- A keen and professional customer-facing attitude.
Dow Jones, Making Careers Newsworthy - All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets. Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: CMO - MARKETING
Job Category: Marketing & Product Management
Pay Range: $40,000 - $160,000
We recognize that attracting the best talent is key to our strategy and success as a company. As a result, we aim for flexibility in structuring competitive compensation offers to ensure we are able to attract the best candidates. The quoted salary range represents our good faith estimate as to what our ideal candidates are likely to expect, and we tailor our offers within the range based on the selected candidate's experience, industry knowledge, location, technical and communication skills, and other factors that may prove relevant during the interview process.
Pay-for-performance is a key element in our strategy to attract, engage, and motivate talented people to do their best work. Similarly to salary, for bonus eligible roles, targets are set based on a variety of factors including competitive market practice.
For benefits eligible roles, in addition to cash compensation, the company provides a comprehensive and highly competitive benefits package, with a variety of physical health, retirement and savings, caregiving, emotional wellbeing, transportation, and other benefits, including "elective" benefits employees may select to best fit the needs and personal situations of our diverse workforce..
Since 1882, Dow Jones has been finding new ways to bring information to the world's top business entities. Beginning as a niche news agency in an obscure Wall Street basement, Dow Jones has grown to be a worldwide news and information powerhouse, with prestigious brands including The Wall Street Journal, Dow Jones Newswires, Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch and Financial News.
This longevity and success is due to a relentless pursuit of accuracy, depth and innovation, enhanced by the wisdom of past experience and a solid grasp on the future ahead. More than its individual brands, Dow Jones is a modern gateway to intelligence, with innovative technology, advanced data feeds, integrated solutions, expert research, award-winning journalism and customizable apps and delivery systems to bring the information that matters most to customers, when and where they need it, every day.
If you are a current employee at Dow Jones, do not apply here. Please go to the Career section on your Workday homepage and view "Find Jobs - Dow Jones." Thank you.
Req ID: 36714
We break stories, influence ideas, and advance business intelligence and cultural interest.
We expose the events that turn markets, the digital breakthroughs that transform art, the demand that drives invention, as well as the political and societal passing moments and lasting consequences.
We are the people of Dow Jones. From different fields, backgrounds and viewpoints we invite you to join us.
Examine the world and bring it to others.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert