Digital Content Producer/Writer (Travel and Personal Finance)
Vacancy Type:Fixed Term
London - Hybrid working (5-8 days a month in the London office )
Contract: 12-month FTC
Salary: 25-30K + benefits
We're searching for an outstanding digital content producer to create and optimise news, buying advice and reviews content that facilitates consumer buying journeys through affiliate links.
The role will have a key focus on travel and personal finance content, but will also work across other priority content areas including Technology, Cars and Home products & services.
What you'll be doing
You'll be writing, performance tracking and optimising advice, news and reviews content which provides ongoing journeys for our users to buy from retailers, comparison sites and brands.
- Write, optimise and maintain buying guides, deals pages, news and reviews to drive cross-platform affiliate revenue and help our readers make smart buying decisions.
- Work with the Actionable journeys editor and affiliates team to increase click throughs from content.
- Monitor online retailers, comparison sites and brands for deals of interest to the Which? audience.
- Produce coverage for major sales events such as Prime Day, Black Friday and January sales alongside the wider content team.
- Help define affiliate journeys best practice and support the wider content team in embedding this across the wider Which? content portfolio.
- Generate ideas for promoting product and commerce content on social media, home page, newsletters and beyond.
What we're looking for
- Proven experience of content production on a consumer-facing website.
- Digital content production experience, including knowledge of SEO techniques, experience using content management systems and digital analytics platforms such as Google Analytics.
- Demonstrable experience working with affiliate journeys.
- A passion for helping people navigate consumer choices through compelling news, advice and reviews.
- Ability to manage multiple short and long term content projects.
- Numerate, with solid analytical and research skills.
- Positivity, drive and a hawk-like eye for detail.
- Experience or passion for travel and/or personal finance.
As an independent not-for-profit consumer champion, Which? Is committed to publishing high quality, well researched and impartial original content that meets the high expectations of our audience. A passion for our mission and values is therefore a must!
About the rewards?
You get a competitive salary, 28 days' holiday, contributory pension, life assurance, private medical cover, health insurance, full Which? membership for free, 50% off making a will with Which? Wills.
About the Which? way of life?
We want you to do great work and enjoy it in a workplace that respects and empowers you. We've signed up to the Time to Change employer pledge that protects staff against mental health discrimination. We're also a Stonewall accredited employer.
Click here to find out what we feel reflects what we do and how we work and to view our Which? LinkedIn page.
To apply please attach your up to date CV and covering letter outlining why you feel this role would be great for you and what you can offer.
At Which? we value diversity and we're committed to creating an inclusive culture where everyone is able to be themselves and to reach their full potential. We want to receive applications from all regardless of age, gender identity, disability, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief, race or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, transgender status, social economic background etc. We believe that a diverse workforce helps us to understand and create a positive impact for consumers. We want to ensure that everybody can apply and be part of our recruitment processes, and therefore when required we make reasonable adjustments to accommodate our candidates.
We’re committed to making sure our application process is accessible to everyone who would like to apply for any of our vacancies! Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you need us to provide an alternative application method to support your accessibility needs.