Prima, Craft Editor
Craft Editor - Lifestyle Hub
LONDON, United Kingdom
At Hearst UK, there’s always more to the story. Join us as our Craft Editor to start next chapter in your career.
We’re the UK’s leading premium publisher, and the people behind iconic media brands such as Cosmopolitan, Esquire, Elle, Harper’s Bazaar and Country Living. We’ve created a working environment that encourages everyone to pull together. We never stop looking for brave new ideas. We’ll always try to develop and improve, we trust each other to do our best, and we have fun as we build on our heritage to make history.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Prima is looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic Craft Editor to join this friendly and motivated team.
Working primarily online, you’ll champion the craft section and be responsible for creating a whole range of engaging craft content to drive digital reach and engagement through search, newsletter and social channels. A key aspect of this job is to work closely with the licensing and ecommerce departments to boost these revenue streams seamlessly alongside editorial.
- Enthusiastic about craft, you should demonstrate an understanding of what the crafting community wants and a knowledge of craft trends
- You’ll have a proven track record of producing engaging content for digital platforms.
- You’ll have experience of video and photo shoots.
- You’ll have a good understanding of SEO and ecommerce, including strategy and using data tools.
- Social media savvy, you understand what makes an engaging post on a range of platforms.
At Hearst UK, you can choose from a huge range of perks and benefits that can help you learn well, work well and live well including:
- 25 days’ holiday (with the option to buy up to 5 additional holiday days) – pro rated for part-time or fixed-term employees
- Hybrid working model – 2 days per week in the office
- Discounted gym membership
- Healthcare cash plan
- Spend a charity day with your favourite good cause
- Life assurance and pension scheme
- Regular socials and more!
There’s more to your story than you imagine. And the next chapter begins right here.