Account Based Marketing Coordinator, Dow Jones (PIB) - NY
Our Marketing & Sales Enablement Team for Dow Jones Professional Information Business (PIB) is growing rapidly and we're looking for passionate people to join our journey!
Dow Jones Professional Information Business equips the professional world with award-winning journalism, robust content sets and flexible information tools. Our product diversity helps us deliver what professionals across industries need to tackle the business challenges that define their futures. Whether you want to uncover market advantages, integrate data into workflows or manage corporate risk, Dow Jones has a portfolio of solutions that can be tailored to your individual business needs.
As the Account Based Marketing Coordinator, you'll report to the Head of Demand Generation and be part of a growing marketing team. In this role, you'll work closely with cross-functional team members including product marketing, content marketing, creative, marketing operations, and sales enablement to bring account based marketing efforts to life for our Risk & Compliance, Factiva, and Dow Jones Newswires businesses.
About The Role:
- Develop and execute Account-Based Marketing strategies and plans for Dow Jones PIB's go to market priorities, fully aligned with sales and marketing objectives
- Partner with business and content marketing teams to create custom messaging and assets as needed to drive the development of bespoke, 1:1 and 1:Few account marketing programs which address specific customer and industry challenges.
- Implement marketing plans that accelerate the achievement of account team goals and which include an integrated approach of both online and offline tactics such as live and virtual events, digital assets and campaigns, social/ paid media campaigns, email campaigns, and content marketing campaigns
- Manage account marketing budget and work with marketing, sales, and external agencies to execute campaigns and tactics
- Collaborate with marketing and sales operations on developing the appropriate marketing metrics including visibility into marketing campaign results and measurement of campaign effectiveness, lead generation, opportunity creation, service adoption, pipeline contribution, and ROI of our marketing efforts within the account.
- Work closely with the appropriate Marketing teams aligned with the customer industry sector to leverage best practice content and asset
- Stay current on account based marketing best practices and marketing technologies through industry news, training, conferences.
What You'll Bring:
- 1-3 years of relevant experience; B2B ABM marketing experience preferred
- A strong collaborator and an excellent communicator who enjoys working with a range of teams
- Experience with Account Based Marketing Technologies, ie. Demandbase, Terminus, 6Sense, Triblio
- Familiarity with Wordpress, Eloqua (or other marketing automation tools), Uberflip and/or Salesforce a plus
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Curious, proactive and enjoys testing new things
- Passion for driving growth and utilizing martech
- Results driven with ability to quantify performance and optimize results
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com. Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: PIB - OFFICE
Job Category: Marketing Group
Req ID: 33433