Summer 2022 Partnership & Licensing Internship, Dow Jones - NY
The Dow Jones Professional Information Business Partnerships team is seeking an agile, smart, energetic undergraduate student to join our team for Summer 2022. We're looking for someone with a background in Business or Marketing and top notch analytical skills. You'll be working closely with our Content Licensing, Product, Business Information & Services, and Finance team to analyze, report, and document partner information and conduct research on emerging opportunities.
Our ideal candidate is detail oriented and a fast learner. You'll be learning about our partner strategy, text & multimedia licensing, processes and tools, as well as the various systems to collect, analyze and report on data, billing, and commercials. We're looking for a go-getter with the desire to contribute to our fast paced and technology driven work environment. You must also work well with diverse teams and be able to take on initiatives and lead projects.
Key responsibilities include:
- Performing analysis of commercial terms across various partners
- Conducting market research and into potential new partners & regions
- Completing detailed, day-to-day tasks as assigned by supervisor
- Supporting staff in assigned project based work.
- Currently a rising college junior, or senior, studying Marketing, Business Administration, or related field.
- Intellectually curious, willing to express thoughts freely
- Superb Interpersonal, presentational and written skills
- Able to prioritize manage and execute tasks, while adhering to critical project timelines in a very fast-paced environment
- Ability to develop new approaches to complex problems and convey these solutions simply, in the form of presentations, prototypes and specifications
- A self-starter that is able to collaborate actively with others in a cross-functional team
- Well rounded personality and experiences
- Verbal & Written Spanish and/or Portuguese proficiency is a plus but not required
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com. Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: PIB - CORPORATE PARTNERSHIPS
Req ID: 33087