Project Coordinator, The Trust - NY
The Trust is the in-house marketing and advertising studio for the Wall Street Journal | Barron's Group. The Project Coordinator's role is to support The Trust studio operations teams. The ideal candidate is highly organized, proactive, solutions oriented, a great communicator, has a great attitude and is a team player.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee the maintenance of shared trackers and internal project management tools, coordinating with team members across sectors and functions to ensure key program trackers and project management tools are accurate and kept up-to-date
- Project manage cross-functional internal initiatives, including but not limited to internal branding initiatives, advertising event collateral, CMO marketing campaigns, launch announcements, award submissions, the production of in-house creative, etc.
- Project manage the production and management of external-facing resources such as The Trust website and the WSJ/Barrons Group Media Kit
- Serve as the primary point of contact, connecting external vendors to internal teams for key initiatives and projects (external vendor functions may include illustrators, photographers, development resources, etc.)
- Create and maintain training materials and process documentation for ongoing internal workflow updates
- Manage the drafting, approval and publishing of weekly launch updates to stakeholders across the business
- Create and maintain a spreadsheet of outside creative vendor and freelance resources (including contact information and work examples) to leverage on behalf of clients and/or internal projects
Skills & Experience
- Strong organizational skills - ability to manage multiple deadline-driven projects with cross-functional groups at the same time
- Experience with Excel and Google Suite required; Experience with Airtable, Basecamp, Asana and Wrike a plus
- 1+ years of experience in project management functions
- Highly detail-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Most effective in a team environment
- Solution-minded, always looking for ways to improve efficiency
- Experience with remote work
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com. Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: MEDIA SALES
Job Category: Project/Program Management Group
Req ID: 31937