Custom Program Lead, Dow Jones - NY
- Work with custom editorial director to pitch and develop topics and themes in partnership with the client
- Research, identify and confirm speakers for our standalone custom events and custom sessions adjacent to newsroom-led events
- Write and develop agendas for custom sessions and events
- Manage all associated follow-up details and communications, making sure both internal and external stakeholders are kept updated on program developments in a timely manner
- Manage all speaker relations for events both virtual and in person
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com. Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: NEW VENTURES
Job Category: Project/Program Management Group
Req ID: 31300