Digital Health, News Reporter
The job is to be a news reporter with Digital Health, providing daily business-to-business original online news coverage of the health IT and digital health sectors in the UK.
Reporting to the editor, the news reporter is responsible for compiling and producing news stories, features and subbing other articles for the website.
- Turn around press releases and matchers
- Bring in original off-diary news content
- Managing personal news lists to present at the weekly editorial meetings.
- Source content for the morning NIB newsletter.
- Promote news stories on our social media platforms
- Attend industry events, press events and briefings
- NCTJ journalism qualification or equivalent
- 2 years writing / reporting experience
- Familiar with the key principals of UK media law, particularly with regard to the laws of libel and defamation in a B2B context.
The role is currently a mix of home-based and office working with a minimum of two days expected in our London office.
We are an equal opportunities employer and are committed to ensuring that all candidates are given the same opportunity regardless of gender, sexual orientation, marital status, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age or disability.
Click APPLY NOW and send us your CV and covering letter.