B2B Senior Editor
Do you have a track record writing and editing content for a professional/B2B audience? Would you like to join a growing award-winning print and digital content business? This is a fantastic opportunity for a senior journalist/editor to manage research-led content for financial professionals. This is a permanent role based remotely for the time being. In the long term, it will offer flexible working and they might consider a candidate working 4 days a week depending on experience.
What you’ll be doing:
- Plan, commission and manage monthly, quarterly and annual guides and updates
- Write long-form content for industry-focused guides and reports
- Oversee design, production and print process, timeliness and quality control
- Create strong relationships with industry figures
What you’ll have:
- Experience writing and editing to high standards for a professional audience
- Experience writing for diverse audiences and stakeholders, with ideally some knowledge of financial services markets
- Highly organised, with a proactive and data-led approach
- Strong networking abilities and the ability to work in a small collaborative team
Applications ASAP, please.
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com.
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.