Do you have experience writing, commissioning and producing engaging online content across a variety of platforms? Can you turn complex information into readable, useful content whilst maintaining house-style? Then we might have the perfect role for you! We have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Editor to join the digital team at a leading not-for-profit medical membership organisation in London.
What you’ll be doing:
- Commission, create and edit content for digital channels such as website, email, digital journals, blogs, social media and e-learning tools
- Produce online content including guides, feature articles, podcasts, videos and e-learning tools.
- Ensure content is engaging and in line with house style and content strategy
- Manage the design, content and production of digital journals
- Monitor effectiveness of content using analytics to identify appropriate channels and ensure maximum reach
- Ensure content is optimised for search engines and online use
What you’ll have:
- Solid experience creating, editing and producing online content from concept to publication
- Experience producing online content for a professional audience
- Ability to take complex information and distil it into concise and readable copy
- Ability to create and implement online content strategy and meet deadlines
- First-class writing, research and editorial skills and ability to write engaging online content to house style
- Experience of working with social media, SEO, Google analytics and CMS
Early applications may be prioritised.
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com.
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.