Heygo, PR Specialist
Heygo started as a way for co-founders John and Liam to keep exploring new places. As avid travellers themselves, they wanted to help people stay connected with the world and for those in the travel industry to continue doing what they love.
So that’s why they created Heygo - an experience specific live-streaming platform. One that would allow local guides to share the places they know best with the hope that it can bring people around the world closer together.
Our mission is simple: bring the world closer together.
At Heygo, our mission is to break down the barriers to discovery and bring the world closer together.
How do we do this, you ask? Our platform allows guides to provide captivating, transportive experiences by broadcasting themselves live from their phone as they explore a place. It could be St Mark’s Square, Yellowstone National Park, the streets of Barcelona or in a small airplane circling an active volcano (yes...that happened!)
Do you love people and technology and the magic that happens when they converge? Do you have the skills and experience we’re looking for to better serve our users? If so, we’d like to meet you.
We’re looking for problem solvers, innovators, and dreamers who are searching for anything but business as usual. Like us, you’re a high performer who’s an expert at your craft, constantly challenging the status quo. You value inclusivity and want to join a culture that empowers you to show up as your authentic self. You know that success hinges on commitment, that our differences make us stronger, and that the finish line is always sweeter when the whole team crosses together.
Every hour of every day thousands of people are discovering new places and making memories on Heygo. We are looking for a PR Specialist to bring the magic of Heygo to millions more people using PR and comms.
- Manage all aspects of press relations including researching key contacts, maintaining media and influencer relationships and being a point of contact for enquiries
- Drive PR strategy across industry and consumer audiences. Develop and evolve key messages, set priorities, targets and budgets.
- Develop campaigns to connect with content creators and media, ensuring they are driving awareness, engagement, and conversion
- Work with agency partners as needed to scale output, bring specific expertise and reach and maximise impact of our PR efforts.
- Work with social media and paid media teams on integrated campaigns
- Set and track key metrics, optimise and evolve strategies based on learnings.
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum 2 to 3 years experience in a similar role
- Proven track record in leveraging PR to drive growth for a consumer brand with 100k+ users. North America experience preferred, but not a must
- Confident and experienced in managing traditional and digital media relations.
- Fluent in researching, writing, and editing content to nail newsworthy angles
- Experience with influencer marketing strongly preferred
- Understanding of SEO and link building a plus
- Enthusiastic self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to quickly build and maintain authentic relationships and trust with individuals, across a variety of cultures and markets
- Passion for building connections and curious to learn more about the world
- A fully remote role with flexible working hours
- A high achieving, experienced and fun team
- A chance to be a part of a rapidly growing startup
- An international and diverse working atmosphere
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Generous holidays