Drapers Bespoke, Commercial Content Editor – Fixed term contract
6 days left
- Full Time
Drapers Bespoke is Drapers' content and events consultancy, producing bespoke solutions that are tailored to the fashion and retail industry.
Drapers Bespoke is powered by our fashion and retail expertise, unrivalled networks of industry insiders and more than 130 years of heritage producing premium and engaging editorial content.
Through unique digital and print content campaigns, and live or virtual events consultancy, Drapers Bespoke creates market-leading content, insight reports and deep-dive research based on editorial expertise.
About the Role:
A key position in the development of Drapers Bespoke, this role manages all commercial content and projects, including advertorials, branded content, long-form reports and data-led surveys across print, digital and events.
Exceptional editing skills, you will hold a NCTJ qualification, or equivalent journalism training or experience within writing and editing editorial or commercial content. Effective management, you will be highly organised with the ability to multitask effectively across several projects at once.
- Manage strategic commercial content partnerships and projects across print, digital and events.
- Devise and pitch new ideas for commercial content features, reports, and projects in line with our partners’ goals
- Ensure the editorial quality, creative execution, and commercial success of these projects.
- Oversee full project management, as well as writing, commissioning, editing, and managing content flow across writing, art and production teams.
- Manage existing clients and accounts, ensuring key relationships develop.
- Lead and host roundtables, webinars and other commercially backed events.
- Manage the bespoke content budget, keeping track of revenue, costs and margin.
- Contribute across the Drapers editorial team where required.
EMAP is part of Metropolis Group who are committed to providing a happy and healthy place to work, so we offer fantastic benefits and perks to our employees.
- 25 days of holiday per year in addition to the UK bank holidays on a pro rata basis.
- Health plan
- Cycle to work scheme available on completion probation.
- Discounted gym memberships
- Retail discount vouchers and more
How to apply:
Please send your CV covering letter with notice. Due to the volume of applications, we receive, we are unable to give individual feedback at the application stage, however if you are successfully shortlisted you will be contacted within 10 working days of the closing date.
Diversity and Inclusion:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, age, religion or belief, pregnancy and maternity, marriage and civil partnership, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.