Netmums, Newsletter & Social Media Writer
- Full Time
Do you love being the first to a story then watching your work go viral?
Then we’d like to hear from you!
Netmums needs a journalist to find and write daily news stories, as a central part of our newsletter and social media team. You’ll be expected to have good journalistic instincts and to be able to work fast and accurately.
Reporting to Netmums’ Associate Editors, this role will also see you deliver our daily/weekly output of our large email newsletter operation, and subscriber acquisition programme, plus management of our Instagram channel.
Key responsibilities include:
- Sourcing/writing relevant daily news stories
- Managing content for, creating and publishing our daily/weekly emails
- Publishing our daily/weekly email promotions to generate subscribers
- Managing our Insta account, growing its audience and engagement.
- This is an ideal second job for an already published writer, with some existing newsletter publishing experience
- Ability to create graphics in Photoshop
- A proven understanding feel for email newsletters and what makes them work
- Calm, unflappable nature with the ability to think on your feet
- Parenting experience non-essential
What’s in it for you:
This is a full-time position with 25 days’ holiday plus an extra day’s holiday for your birthday The opportunity to grow in your role - we believe in nurturing talent!
Click 'APPLY NOW'.