Architectural Digest Middle East, Digital Editor
ITP Media Group reaches an audience of more than 50.3 million people across the Middle East and beyond through its leading websites, portals, social media platforms, events, conferences, award ceremonies, magazines, books and social media influencers agency.
We are seeking a talented, dynamic Digital Editor to manage AD Middle East’s website.
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the world’s leading luxury media brands, and a chance to build an engaging digital presence that is rooted in the GCC and has international resonance.
This is an exciting opportunity for a creative and ideas driven individual.
- Manage a daily upload system that encompasses editorial and marketing collateral (newsletters, events and commercial competitions).
- To manage freelance image/video support for specific projects.
- To manage an editorial content calendar.
- Contribute to the print edition of AD Middle East.
- Seamlessly move between commercial and editorial projects with flair.
The ideal candidate should have:
- 2 year’s work experience at Digital Editor level for a design or luxury lifestyle brand.
- Proven experience working across both online and social-media platforms and web for desktop and mobile.
- Impeccable writing and editing skills, and the ability to produce quality copy quickly.
- SEO skills and capabilities, plus digital marketing experience are imperative for the role.
- Idea's driven.
- Must be upbeat, proactive and tenacious, while also being respectful and responsible.
- Taking initiatives while communicating and working effectively in a small, talented team.
The role is based in Dubai Media City, Dubai and is office based, however travel on shoots and projects may be required.
Please click 'APPLY' and submit a copy of your CV, a cover letter and writing samples reflecting why you are the ideal candidate for this role.
Being an ITP employee is an opportunity to be part of the largest content creation house in the region and provides the luxury of working with global brands and experienced industry leaders.
To ensure we invest in the development of our team, employees are given access to a variety of learning resources and exciting career development opportunities.
We believe in recognizing the passionate efforts of our team members. Our employees are rewarded by competitive tax-free remuneration, attractive bonus structure, medical insurance and a generous leave entitlement scheme that sees annual holiday entitlement grow as tenure with the company increases.
ITP employees also enjoy a variety of staff offers at many local restaurants, salons, hotels and service providers.