Senior Procurement Executive, ITP Media Group - UAE
2 days left
- Full Time
ITP Media Group reaches an audience of more than 50.3 million people across the Middle East and beyond through its leading websites, portals, social media platforms, events, conferences, award ceremonies, magazines, books and social media influencers agency.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Procurement Executive who will be responsible for controlling and managing the Purchasing Requirements.
Job responsibilities will include:
- Establish and implement purchasing policies, procedures and best practices.
- Making sure that there is a continuous addition of new suppliers/vendors to build a comprehensive vendor list. Introducing and negotiating with new suppliers for good rates and credit limits.
- Manage vendor and suppliers selection process based on price, quality, support, capacity and reliability.
- Develop, negotiate and administer purchasing agreements and contracts with suppliers in support of organizational agreement.
- Must make sure all agreements are delivered with in timeline mentioned on the LPO.
- Monitor any discrepancy between LPO, DO and Material quantity or quality must be checked and communicated to supplier for clarifications.
- Management Reporting.
- Direct continuous improvement of purchasing process in line changing organizational needs and market conditions.
- Resolve vendor or contractor grievances, and claims against suppliers.
- Administer online procurement systems.
An ideal candidate would have:
- 5-7 years of experience in procurement within the media industry.
- Bachelors Degree. Master's is additional
- Good market understanding.
- Good negotiating skills.
Being an ITP employee is an opportunity to be part of the largest content creation house in the region and provides the luxury of working with global brands and experienced industry leaders. To ensure we invest in the development of our team, employees are given access to a variety of learning resources and exciting career development opportunities.
We believe in recognising the passionate efforts of our team members. Our employees are rewarded by competitive tax-free remuneration, attractive bonus structure, medical insurance and a generous leave entitlement scheme that sees annual holiday entitlement grow as tenure with the company increases. ITP employees also enjoy a variety of staff offers at many local restaurants, salons, hotels and service providers.