Sales Manager, Arabian Business - UAE
2 days left
- Full Time
Arabian Business is the Middle East’s leading business brand, focusing on both English and Arabic speaking communities. The multi-platform brand provides up-to-the-minute news along with in-depth analysis of the latest local, regional and international news and its influence on business in the Gulf.
Its extensive output includes audio, digital, print and video interviews with some of the world’s leading businessmen, long-form features from around the Middle East and respected commentary on the issues of the day. From media to manufacturing, Arabian Business investigates and analyses the key industries & their leaders, quizzing the biggest names in the world of business through exclusive one on one interviews.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Manager to join our commercial team selling innovative multi-platform solutions with a focus on digital, events and content creation. The ideal candidate will be an entrepreneurial, proactive sales person with 3+ years international or GCC Business Media sales experience with contacts across theses industries including advertising agencies.
Responsibilities would include;
- Managing a continually growing digital platform and lead growth through new revenue channels.
- Displaying an excellent understanding of media sales and the media market place, and most definitely be able to think outside its traditional parameters and sell creatively as well as across platforms
- Strong negotiation and closing skills as well as the ability to work well under pressure and maintain efficiency and accuracy are key attributes.
Additionally, the right candidate will have experience in;
- GCC media sales
- Selling digital solutions, social influencer channels, video, awards & events.
- Analytic digital sales
- Creative content solutions.
- Brand and product extension & development
- We are looking for someone dynamic who likes to work in a multicultural environment. The right fit will be an individual who is driven, accountable, socially smart, organized, a team player who uses their own initiative and communicates effectively.
The package is competitive and will be based on relevant experience, network of contacts and ability.
If you believe you have the right experience and characteristics for this role, apply now with your covering letter and CV!
Being an ITP employee is an opportunity to be part of the largest content creation house in the region and provides the luxury of working with global brands and experienced industry leaders. To ensure we invest in the development of our team, employees are given access to a variety of learning resources and exciting career development opportunities.
We believe in recognizing the passionate efforts of our team members. Our employees are rewarded by competitive tax-free remuneration, attractive bonus structure, medical insurance and a generous leave entitlement scheme that sees annual holiday entitlement grow as tenure with the company increases. ITP employees also enjoy a variety of staff offers at many local restaurants, salons, hotels and service providers.