PinkNews, Ecommerce Writer
PinkNews, the world’s largest LGBT+ digital publisher. Our mission is to inform, inspire change and empower people to be themselves.
We are seeking an Ecommerce Writer to join our team to create exciting and engaging lifestyle, affiliate and ecommerce content. The role will sit within our news team and collaborate with our commerce team to create trend-spotting content for our diverse and global audience.
We are looking for someone with a genuine interest in and experience of creating lifestyle and ecommerce journalism. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join our team and work collaboratively to help develop our ecommerce reporting strategy that ultimately drives affiliate revenue.
Our small, hardworking team delivers breaking news, quality journalism and original content across all platforms to a global audience. We are dedicated to achieving global equality for LGBT+ people by informing, engaging and empowering our customers through award-winning content, live events and bespoke products and services.
- Writing and editing ecommerce editorial content
- Developing new and engaging lifestyle and ecommerce content including reviewing products, creating buying guides and developing other ecommerce affiliate content opportunities
- Form relationships with industry contacts to ensure PinkNews is at the forefront of ecommerce journalism
- Work closely with our commerce team to promote PinkNews products to our audience
Skills and experience
- Experience of working in ecommerce journalism
- Experience of working within a fast-paced digital newsroom
- Commercial outlook and understanding of driving revenue through affiliates
- Understanding of current and futures trends
- A passion for LGBT+ content and a belief in equality for all
- Competitive salary £DoE
- 30 days’ annual leave including bank holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Great development opportunities
- Fun, hardworking, supportive and social (albeit currently remote!) team environment
Please click 'APPLY NOW' and submit a CV and cover letter with examples of your work. We look forward to hearing from you!
PinkNews is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace that celebrates differences, allowing you to do your best work.