Digital Marketing Manager - Events, ITP Media Group - Dubai
ITP Media Group reaches an audience of more than 50.3 million people across the Middle East and beyond through its leading websites, portals, social media platforms, events, conferences, award ceremonies, magazines, books and social media influencers agency.
ITP Media Group is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to provide strategy, execution and tracking to revolutionize the online reach of our events.
From intimate dinners and cocktail receptions to fashion-shows, award ceremonies and virtual events; ITP Media Group organizes more than 300 events annually across our portfolio of brands including Arabian Business, Harper’s Bazaar Arabia, Esquire Middle East, Condé Nast Traveller, Construction Week, Architectural Digest, Hotelier Middle East, GQ Middle East, Time Out, Cosmopolitan Middle East and many more.
The ideal candidate is a bold, multi-faceted and innovative digital native with a strong background in content, technology, operations, systems and analytics.
This individual is not afraid to think big and is also willing to roll up their sleeves to get the work done. The successful candidate will have effective presentation skills and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with competing demands.
- Create a best-practice digital marketing and social media strategy for all our events
- Develop a world-class webinar and virtual event practice for ITP Media Group
- Evangelise and collaborate with IT, videography, photography, editorial and commercial teams to bring our events to life online
- Establish KPIs for digital reach and engagement while providing accurate and timely reporting
- Assume responsibility for flawless execution of agreed-upon KPIs
- Creating a digital marketing strategy to drive data and paywall value
- Weekly/monthly analysis and reporting of all success metrics, taking into account ROI and reporting against financial and data targets
- 5+ years’ experience in digital marketing
- Social-media expertise
- Experience working with cross-functional stakeholders
- Experience working with webinar or virtual event technologies
- Experience taking complex issues and making them simple to understand
- Experience in UX/UI
- A degree (or equivalent) in digital marketing
- Willingness to travel internationally, and work evenings and weekends when required
Click 'APPLY' to visit our site and complete your application.
Being an ITP employee is an opportunity to be part of the largest content creation house in the region and provides the luxury of working with global brands and experienced industry leaders. To ensure we invest in the development of our team, employees are given access to a variety of learning resources and exciting career development opportunities.
We believe in recognising the passionate efforts of our team members. Our employees are rewarded by competitive tax-free remuneration, attractive bonus structure, medical insurance and a generous leave entitlement scheme that sees annual holiday entitlement grow as tenure with the company increases. ITP employees also enjoy a variety of staff offers at many local restaurants, salons, hotels and service providers.