Marketing Manager - Gaming, ITP Media Group - Dubai
ITP Gaming, part of ITP Media Group, is looking for a dynamic and driven senior marketing manager for its B2B division.
In this role, the candidate will need to manage relationship with global gaming experts and expand the network as well as handle day-to-day operations.
The role will also consist of a series of organizing conferences and events, located all around the GCC, bringing games businesses together.
From building operational excellence to scale all business practices, managing budgets, marketing on multi-platforms and strengthening industry relations on a regional and global level will constitute the scope of work.
The job will also require you to interact with partners such as game developers, game publishers, Telcos, etc., and using their feedback to drive innovation is also an important part of the role.
- Develop event content strategy, themes and formats, event calendar, key metrics and drive execution of conferences and events including budget management
- Expand partner network regionally and globally
- On-boarding speakers and partners for year-round conferences and events
- Work with consumer gaming division on events and activations
- Creating and owning reports and presentations to inform key internal stakeholders of performance
- Work with internal and external marketing teams to deliver and optimize promotional assets and define new marketing opportunities
- Partnering closely with design and creative to ensure excellence in execution across touch points
- You will work on all aspects of production, through ideating, scoping, development, live streaming and post.
- Oversee and supervise the tracking and execution of various content and marketing related initiatives
- Conduct post-event reporting, survey recaps, and tracking for ROI analysis
- Ensure internal and external partners are aligned with production timelines and deliverables
- Administrative duties include managing invoices, POs, ticket requests, travel, etc.
- 3 years’ experience working in the gaming industry
- Experience with independently executing projects from start to finish.
- Experience in the gaming industry is a must
- Communication and presentation experience and experience clarifying and summarizing issues
- Experience in thinking strategically about issues, leading to recommendations and action plans
Click 'APPLY NOW'.
Being an ITP employee is an opportunity to be part of the largest content creation house in the region and provides the luxury of working with global brands and experienced industry leaders.
To ensure we invest in the development of our team, employees are given access to a variety of learning resources and exciting career development opportunities.
We believe in recognizing the passionate efforts of our team members. Our employees are rewarded by competitive tax-free remuneration, attractive bonus structure, medical insurance and a generous leave entitlement scheme that sees annual holiday entitlement grow as tenure with the company increases. ITP employees also enjoy a variety of staff offers at many local restaurants, salons, hotels and service providers.