Digital Marketing & Events Manager, ITP Media Group - Dubai
ITP Media Group is looking for an experienced Digital Marketing and Events Manager to build and evolve our virtual events calendar, working across our portfolio of market-leading brands.
The ideal candidate is a bold, multi-faceted and innovative digital native with a strong background in content, technology, operations, systems and analytics.
This individual is not afraid to think big and is also willing to roll up their sleeves to get the work done. The successful candidate will have effective presentation skills and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with competing demands.
- Develop a world-class webinar and virtual event practice for ITP Media Group
- Create long-term product/technical vision and strategy for webinars & virtual experiences
- Understand and define webinar use cases and content types
- Define technical requirements for feature, product, and platform development
- Collaborate with IT and videography teams to bring the experience to life
- Develop webinar and virtual event best practices
- Evangelise and liaise with editorial and commercial teams on virtual event guidelines and best practices
- Assume responsibility for flawless execution of agreed-upon sponsor elements
- Weekly/monthly analysis and reporting of all success metrics, taking into account ROI and reporting against financial and data targets
- 5+ years’ experience in digital marketing
- Experience working with webinar or virtual event technologies
- Experience working with cross-functional stakeholders
- Experience taking complex issues and making them simple to understand
- Experience in UX/UI
- A degree (or equivalent) in digital marketing or business studies
- Social-media expertise
Click 'APPLY NOW'.
Being an ITP employee is an opportunity to be part of the largest content creation house in the region and provides the luxury of working with global brands and experienced industry leaders.
To ensure we invest in the development of our team, employees are given access to a variety of learning resources and exciting career development opportunities.
We believe in recognizing the passionate efforts of our team members. Our employees are rewarded by competitive tax-free remuneration, attractive bonus structure, medical insurance and a generous leave entitlement scheme that sees annual holiday entitlement grow as tenure with the company increases. ITP employees also enjoy a variety of staff offers at many local restaurants, salons, hotels and service providers.