Digital Campaign Manager, ITP Media Group - Dubai
ITP Media Group reaches an audience of more than 50.3 million people across the Middle East and beyond through its leading websites, portals, social media platforms, events, conferences, award ceremonies, magazines, books and social media influencers agency.
We’re looking for talented, task Digital Campaign Manager to join the ITP Media Technology Group team.
Reporting to the Digital Publisher, you will be responsible for project managing key client digital marketing solutions and relationships.
The successful candidate will need to command the respect of both clients and colleagues to ensure best practices; account servicing, campaign management and reporting is achieved.
A proven track record of implementing digital brand awareness, branded content and virtual events such as webinars and round-tables is a must.
A passion to lead and manage digital projects from kick-off to close, the successful candidate will be organised with a blueprint for success already mapped out to ensure projects are completed on time and on budget – delivering campaign success stories for ITP Media Technology Group and its partners.
- Technology Commercial Team
- Campaign Management Team
- Events Team
- Finance Team
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Ability to understand the importance of client marketing KPI’s, and ensure they are exceeded on time.
- Project manage digital marketing solutions, providing a best-in-class service to ITP Media Tech Group clients.
- To collaborate with internal stakeholders to build custom channels, brand awareness, branded content and social media campaigns that deliver impact and importantly unrivalled performance.
- Ability to innovate, work closely with the team to support the pitch process and help drive repeat business.
- Knowledge of ad tech ecosystem - campaign delivery/optimisation/reporting and paid for social media targeting.
- Minimum of 3 years digital media / agency / publisher operations experience.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Understanding of strong teamwork dynamic – ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Ability to see things conceptually and to work consultative to cement client relationships.
- Passionate and self-starting but recognition of when to ask for help.
- Great communicator - externally and internally upwards and downwards and effective listener.
Competencies for success:
- Customer focus.
- Integrity and trust.
- Account and time management.
- Attention to detail.
- Thinking outside the box.
Being an ITP employee is an opportunity to be part of the largest content creation house in the region and provides the luxury of working with global brands and experienced industry leaders.
To ensure we invest in the development of our team, employees are given access to a variety of learning resources and exciting career development opportunities.
We believe in recognizing the passionate efforts of our team members. Our employees are rewarded by competitive tax-free remuneration, attractive bonus structure, medical insurance and a generous leave entitlement scheme that sees annual holiday entitlement grow as tenure with the company increases.
ITP employees also enjoy a variety of staff offers at many local restaurants, salons, hotels and service providers.
Click 'APPLY NOW'.