Digital Marketing Manager, Arabian Business Group - Dubai
Arabian Business is the Middle East’s leading business brand, focusing on both English and Arabic speaking communities.
The multi-platform brand provides up-to-the-minute news along with in-depth analysis of the latest local, regional and international news and its influence on business in the Gulf.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager who will use digital marketing multi-channels to drive brand awareness, brand engagement, subscriber acquisitions and retention.
The Digital Marketing Manager needs to be someone who is able to define brand product proposition, enjoys profiling, positioning and continually testing their marketing messages, can propose product development to upgrade the offering to existing subscribers.
The responsibilities include:
- Brand Management: Creating and implementing multi-channel campaigns alongside each brand's editorial/event calendar, to reach, engage and convert readers into subscribers.
- Digital Strategy: Develop digital and social media tactics to drive subscription revenues across each brand.
- User Experience (UX): Working with digital and editorial teams to ensure websites and customer user experience is optimised.
- Search Engine Optimisation: Track and report on performance against key SEO metrics include rankings and traffic, link profile and crawl stats. Understand drivers of search engine performance of the website and provide recommendations to improve.
- Display, Paid Search & Retargeting: Plan and manage digital advertising including display, re-targeting and paid search activity. Build, test and continuously optimise campaign structures, keywords and audience target lists and daily management of bids and budgets to maximise returns. Write, test and optimise tightly-targeted, on-brand copy and banners.
- Social Marketing: Create and test compelling ad and editorial creative for Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, refreshing ads on a regular basis
- Emails: Analyse the brand enewsletters to maximise conversion from our current audience. Create email campaigns distributing associated brand content to the different data segments.
- Database: Maintain and manage the database/lists and data selections for each campaign. Contribute to the growth of the customer database by driving online data acquisition of subscribers or prospects. Actively manage the database to ensure information is accurate and kept up to date for all direct marketing activities
- Research, Reporting & Analysis: Weekly/monthly analysis and reporting of all marketing initiatives and their KPIs, taking into account ROI and reporting against financial and data targets. Carry out research to define and conduct the analysis required to identify performance drivers. Use resulting insights to improve future campaign profitability/growth. Manage optimum tracking and attribution set-up. Stay abreast of industry developments and drive new initiatives.
- At least 3 years’ experience within a digital marketing role
- Experience in using data and customer insight to acquire paid customers with a proven track record of delivering outstanding performance against revenue targets.
- Hands-on experience managing direct mail, social media, paid search campaigns (PPC), Google Display, retargeting and in improving SEO rankings
- Commercially minded, a problem solver, creative and entrepreneurial.
- A degree (or equivalent) in digital marketing or business studies
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with persuasion skills and the ability to connect with people at all level
- A great eye and attention to detail
Being an ITP employee is an opportunity to be part of the largest content creation house in the region and provides the luxury of working with global brands and experienced industry leaders.
To ensure we invest in the development of our team, employees are given access to a variety of learning resources and exciting career development opportunities.
We believe in recognizing the passionate efforts of our team members. Our employees are rewarded by competitive tax-free remuneration, attractive bonus structure, medical insurance and a generous leave entitlement scheme that sees annual holiday entitlement grow as tenure with the company increases.
ITP employees also enjoy a variety of staff offers at many local restaurants, salons, hotels and service providers.
Click 'APPLY NOW'.