Content Manager, ITP Live - Dubai
ITP Live is ITP Media Group’s social media talent agency, exclusively representing a growing pool of regional and global social media influencers.
ITP Live has swiftly grown to become the largest regional talent agency and has established itself as the authoritative voice for social media in the region with its expert leading social media and influencer marketing content portal ITPLive.com
ITP Live is looking for a creative, self-motivated Senior Content Manager with a digital editorial and journalism background to join our exciting Dubai-based headquarters.
In addition to creating and sharing content on ITP Live’s Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat, YouTube and TikTok channels the ideal candidate will need to have extensive experience in developing and executing both short- and long-term content strategies (including a content calendar for both our web and social media channels) for all ITP Live channels and have the ability to write compelling web stories for ITP Live’s website.
Responsibilities would include:
- Writing and uploading all content to ITP Live’s website (ITP.Live) via our in-house CMS, while meeting daily content volume targets
- Overseeing ITP Live’ newsletter content curation and dispatch strategy
- Ensuring all content is optimized for SEO and meets local and legal guidelines; monitoring Google Analytics on a regular basis and preparing quarterly web traffic reports to be shared with management
- Overseeing the implementation and execution of ITP Live’s social media strategy, including the uploading of all content to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat, YouTube and TikTok
- Creating, producing and executing compelling video content ideas with the support of our in-house production team
- Produce and present The ITP Live Show as the host on ITP Live’s YouTube channel
- Support other ITP Original shows such as UnCut with S1 and ITP Live show
- Working with ITP Live’s exclusively signed content creators wherever relevant as a consultant to their content strategy and development
- Supporting ITP Live talent on an ad-hoc basis
- Working with our in-house events department to curate conference and event content throughout the year
- Presenting regular reports and presentations to upper management regarding the development and growth of ITP Live products
- Undertaking adhoc projects and working to raise the profile of the division both within ITP Media Group and externally
- Attending events, sometimes outside of office hours
- Work closely with editorial teams of other ITP brands such as GQ, Esquire, Harper’s Bazaar, Cosmopolitan, Grazia, Arabian Business and others to promote ITP Live’s influencers and events
The successful candidate will need to have :
- 3-5 years of experience in journalism and have a digital editorial background, with strong editing skills and a comprehensive understanding of best SEO practices when creating written content for the web. Bonus points if you have video editing and/or graphic design skills.
- Be comfortable with writing, researching, editing and uploading content via a CMS, and are able to source freelance contributors to cover relevant topics.
- To ensure all web content (word and image) is SEO-friendly and are comfortable working with the department’s commercial team to create creative solutions for our clients when needed.
- You have experience managing budgets, can develop concepts and strategize high traffic content ideas, appropriate for multichannel distribution across web, social, email, and interactive events (including but not limited to web articles, videos, photography, training events and conferences) and stay up-to-date on the latest social media news and trends.
At the end of the day, you’re passionate about digital content and are social media savvy. You understand the importance of upholding a professional demeanor when working with high-profile digital talent and celebrities, and are able to be flexible when the plans change at a moment’s notice. You thrive in a fast-paced environment, are a self-starter and work well under pressure.
If this sounds like you please click 'APPLY NOW' and submit a copy of your CV, writing samples/portfolio and cover letter reflecting why you are the ideal candidate for the team.
Being an ITP employee is an opportunity to be part of the largest content creation house in the region and provides the luxury of working with global brands and experienced industry leaders.
To ensure we invest in the development of our team, employees are given access to a variety of learning resources and exciting career development opportunities.
We believe in recognizing the passionate efforts of our team members. Our employees are rewarded by competitive tax-free remuneration, attractive bonus structure, medical insurance and a generous leave entitlement scheme that sees annual holiday entitlement grow as tenure with the company increases.
ITP employees also enjoy a variety of staff offers at many local restaurants, salons, hotels and service providers.