Fashion Editor, Esquire Middle East - Dubai
ITP Media Group is looking for a talented, sophisticated and creative Fashion Editor to produce and manage the style content across the region’s leading men’s lifestyle brand and its bi-lingual website, social media platforms, monthly magazine and a series of industry-leading events.
An essential guide to style, culture and lifestyle for the modern men of the GCC, the brand will carry interviews with some of the most sought, acclaimed – and often inaccessible – figures from the world of fashion, sport and entertainment.
- To work closely with the various teams across Esquire ensuring that the brand is being presented to its full potential
- Conceptualize and execute regular fashion and beauty shoots (both still life and model-led)
- Style and direct shoots / advertorials
- Manage freelance stylists and shoots
- Maintain a consistently high standard of editorial throughout the title
- Coordinate with the license holder to obtain materials for print
- Manage the freelance style section budget
- Develop editorial talking points for the title
- Contribute daily stories to online platforms
- Act as the title’s ambassador at industry events
- Ability to write across a range of non-style related topics in an authentic Esquire voice
- Maintain an excellent relationship with the commercial team that is infused with integrity as well as commercial common sense.
- Second-to-none knowledge of the Esquire reader and brand with the knack for knowing what he wants to read before he does
- Creative flair that continually stylish content
- In addition to a natural appreciation for all things elegant and understated, the ideal candidate will demonstrate a passion for and knowledge of the crème de la crème of global and regional fashion trends, as well as the most luxurious and effective beauty products and treatments
- Great writing and sub-editing skills with InDesign experience
- An outstanding portfolio of style and lifestyle articles
- Superlative organisation and time management skills
- The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of maintaining excellent relationships with fashion and beauty houses, as well as their related PR agencies
- Knowledge of multiple languages (English & Arabic) desirable
- A graduate degree plus at least five years’ solid experience in a men’s lifestyle brand as a stylist and writer
Candidates should appreciate that the role in Dubai Media City, Dubai and office based, however travel on shoots and projects may be required. Official hours are 9:00am – 6:00pm however out of hours work and event attendance is expected.
Being an ITP employee is an opportunity to be part of the largest content creation house in the region and provides the luxury of working with global brands and experienced industry leaders.
To ensure we invest in the development of our team, employees are given access to a variety of learning resources and exciting career development opportunities.
We believe in recognizing the passionate efforts of our team members. Our employees are rewarded by competitive tax-free remuneration, attractive bonus structure, medical insurance and a generous leave entitlement scheme that sees annual holiday entitlement grow as tenure with the company increases.
ITP employees also enjoy a variety of staff offers at many local restaurants, salons, hotels and service providers.
Click 'APPLY NOW'.