Senior Digital Sales Manager, ITP Media Group - Dubai
Architectural Digest and Condé Nast Traveller are looking for a dynamic Senior Digital Sales Manager to join its commercial team, where they will pitch, plan and deliver market-leading campaigns for its commercial partners.
You should have robust experience selling digital media, in addition to an established network of contacts across hospitality, design and luxury sectors, excellent interpersonal and organisational skills, and a passion for selling unique executions.
This role is client-facing across both brand’s full portfolio in the region.
- Driving & managing monthly revenue across Architectural Digest and Condé Nast Traveller’s digital portfolio.
- Responsible for pitching innovative executions for a wide variety of different clients.
- Exceed revenue targets via professional, high-quality pitching and presenting, both in response to briefs provided by clients and by proactively developing and pitching new concepts to potential brand partners.
- Drive brand-new revenue across both brands by establishing relationships with new partners and clients.
- Manage a client list and work closely with PR and media agencies, building and maintaining strong relationships in the industry.
- Create monthly and seasonal offers and products to increase and diversify opportunities for brand and commercial partners, identifying potential for events and activations.
- Create high-quality presentations that bring each pitch to life during the sales process, and flawless post-campaign reports.
- Think beyond the group, working with the Commercial Director to identify partners and brands from ITP Media Group’s stable for company-wide amplification of campaigns.
- Work with the Commercial Director to ensure client briefs are exceeded, and the Editor in Chief to ensure ALL executions reflects overall content / editorial standards and strategy.
- Have your finger on the pulse of the local scene, using professional contacts and social media networks to identify the next big thing in the market.
- Strong understanding of all media formats and platforms in Architectural Digest’s and Condé Nast Traveller’s brand stable (digital, print, social, events, etcetera), and globally.
- Strong relationship-building and communication skills.Passion for coming up with creative pitches and seeing through to fruition.
- Able to work creatively and efficiently under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Education: Must be educated to degree level or equivalent industry qualification, with at least five years’ experience selling both to agencies and direct to clients.
- Essential: Proficient in MS PowerPoint, Excel.
- Highest standard of accuracy and attention to detail.
- A strong industry reputation. (desired)
- Flexibility and a professional approach at all times.
Being an ITP employee is an opportunity to be part of the largest content creation house in the region and provides the luxury of working with global brands and experienced industry leaders.
To ensure we invest in the development of our team, employees are given access to a variety of learning resources and exciting career development opportunities.
We believe in recognizing the passionate efforts of our team members. Our employees are rewarded by competitive tax-free remuneration, attractive bonus structure, medical insurance and a generous leave entitlement scheme that sees annual holiday entitlement grow as tenure with the company increases.
ITP employees also enjoy a variety of staff offers at many local restaurants, salons, hotels and service providers.
Click 'APPLY NOW'.