Managing Editor, Stock Navigators - CA / Remote
Stock Navigators is searching for the perfect candidate to fill a Managing Editor position.
While we prefer someone in the Los Angeles area, THIS CAN BE A REMOTE POSITION for the right candidate. This role will play a critical part in the growth of our business and will require strong writing skills.
We want a talented editor, writer, and idea generator who’s excited about trading and the markets. You’ll be responsible for managing the editorial content for our websites and future products.
This is the perfect job for a highly motivated and ultra-organized person looking to get started with a company that is growing fast and doing great things.
- Oversee the day-to-day publishing operations of our products, ensuring accuracy and on-time fulfillment
- Write 1-2 long form, high quality pieces a week
- Interpret and write market updates based upon our analysts’ feedback as needed
- Create and enforce deadlines
- Create quality searchable content to grow traffic to our website
- Eventually manage a team of writers to ensure consistent quality
- Assist in developing product for new trading programs
- Extensive experience writing and meeting deadlines
- Prior experience in the financial publishing industry
- A proven track record of success
- Some understanding of the financial markets and investing
- A solid portfolio of writing samples
- The ability to take complex topics and make them easy to understand
- Top-rate writing and editing skills
- A high level of motivation to grow the company
- A proven ability to manage multiple products
- A strong sense of curiosity
Why Stock Navigators
- Strong opportunity to grow in the role
- Competitive Salary
- A collaborative work environment that welcomes ideas and feedback
- Great work environment
- A strong engaged base of readers
Click 'APPLY NOW'.